PRACTICE HEALTHY HABITS
Avoid costly procedures, such as extractions, and major health issues, such as gum disease, by scheduling periodic preventative care exams at our office. Healthy teeth and a beautiful smile can be the result of good preventative care.
Preventative wellness care we provide to our patients:
- Dental Exams — Comprehensive check up
- Teeth Cleanings — Maintain good physical health
- Dental X-Rays — A check for more serious issues
- Resin Fillings — Appearance of natural teeth
- Amalgam Fillings — Cost effective
GET THE SMILE YOU WANT
We help patients live happier lives with:
- A bright, white smile is a good way to get back your self-confidence
Restore Your Smile
- Fillings - resin fillings appear like white teeth.
- Crowns - replace damaged teeth or provide prevention after a root canal.
- Permanent Bridges - designed to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implants - also available to replace any missing teeth.
- Dentures - with advances in dental technology, dentures are now natural looking and give you fully functional teeth. Partials are also available when you are only missing a few teeth.
PAIN & DENTAL TREATMENTS
SERIOUS DENTAL ISSUES
When you feel pain in your mouth, it's time to take a visit to the dentist. The pain may be caused by tooth decay too deep for a regular restoration. A root canal treatment is the perfect solution to get rid of that pain. We also offer tooth extractions for regular teeth, as well as wisdom teeth. However, if your wisdom teeth are impacted, we refer you to a highly qualified oral surgeon.
If you are experiencing pain call our office right away for a same day or next day appointment 24/7.
GET TO KNOW US - CALL OR CONTACT BELOW
We're here to help all ages of residents from the Johnstown Pennsylvania and surrounding area
by providing excellent dental care in a timely manner.
We accept payment from many private insurance companies, such as Delta Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, Humana, Gateway, United Healthcare, UPMC4U, and PA Access